Natural Handmade Soaps | by Soapan-Santun
Aloe Vera Soap is unscented, perfect for those who are sensitive to fragrances and artificial coloring.
Salt bars are exfoliating. Their creamy lather will not dry out your skin & the minerals in the salt can nourish your skin, leaving it soft & supple! We suggest doing it once every week.
Calendula Soap soothes eczema & dry skin by keeping your skin hydrated and soft! Calendula flowers are infused in extra virgin olive oil for at least a month!
Argan Jojoba Soap is good for the face! Argan oil is a great moisturizer, treats acne, has anti-ageing effects, & soothes eczema! Jojoba oil improves suppleness by moisturizing & soothing skin.
How to Care for Your Soap?
To help the soap lasts longer, store it in a cool, dry area till ready to use.
To make the soap lasts longer in the shower, use a soap net or a drain dish to hold your soap every time after shower. Keep it dry between uses.
Eco-Friendly Packaging: All our soaps are packed in paper packaging.
Product Weight: Aloe Vera Soap (120g +/-); Salt Scrub (160g +/-); Calendula Soap (120g +/-); Argan Jojoba Soap (120g +/-). Please allow a 5g difference in weight.
- Aloe Vera Bar: Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sunflower Oil, Spirulina Powder, Titanium Dioxide
- Salt Bar: Coconut Oil, Himalayan Pink Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Pink Clay
- Calendula Soap: Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Powder, Chamomile Powder, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Calendula Petals, Titanium Dioxide
- Argan Jojoba Soap: Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Goat Milk, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Honey, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
- Some of the essential oil scents will fade but you will notice the scent returning once you start using the bars.
- These are all handmade natural soap bars and no 2 are the same. Please understand that these bars are coloured with natural colorants and they may/may not fade with time. You may receive darker/lighter colours than what you see in the photographs.
- Do check the ingredients before using as some may be sensitive to a certain type of essential oils.
Disclaimer: Results may vary by person. While many of the herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients in our soaps are believed to have beneficial and healing properties, they should not be used to self-medicate or treat any form of physical or mental disease or health problem. We do not recommend the use of these products as a substitute for medical care. When in doubt, always consult your doctor or dermatologist.