Reusable Cotton Sanitary Pad (with Waterproof Layer)
Why choose natural unbleached cotton pads?
- Good ventilation
- Does not cause irritation to skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
It is estimated that disposable sanitary pads are made of up to 90% plastic and that a pack of menstrual pads is equivalent to 4 plastic bags.
The average person who menstruates throws away up to 200 kg of menstrual products in their lifetime.
These washable reusable pads could last for years before requiring a replacement and it removes a large bulk of plastic waste from sanitary use.
- Soak the used pad face down in cool soapy water for about 2-3 hours.
- Squeeze the pads and rinse out as much as possible.
- Rinse the pads with cool clean water until no longer soapy OR put in laundry bags and wash in washing machine on delicate cycle.
- Air dry & store for your next use!