Natural Unbleached Loofah
Natural loofahs are actually made from a gourd in the cucumber family.
Once the gourds dry out, they are soaked in water, peeled, and their seeds are removed. They can then be sliced, cut, or shaped in a variety of ways before being use as plant-based sponges.
- Suitable for Household Use
- Ideal for dish cleaning and washing
- Great for Skin Exfoliation
- Suitable for scrubbing
- Eco-friendly: 100% compostable & biodegradable
- Keep dry after use to prolong the lifespan
- Sanitize by soaking in hot water every other day for 2-3 mins & air dry